The American Football Association is participating in Giving Tuesday which is November 28, 2017. Our goal is to raise funds and gain new donors on this day of global giving. We need your help! It is our plan to engage our football family/colleagues via social media (email, website, Facebook, Instagram, & Twitter) each week. We have also initiated a post card mailing campaign per the image above which most of you should arrive tomorrow.
The following is how you can help us further........
- Contact your family, friends, sponsors and business colleagues and ask them in turn to help engage their followers. They can do so via social media by sharing our posts or by placing a message on their signs.
- Email: Each week when you receive our newsletter via email, use the "forward to friend" link to share with people on your contact list; encourage them to sign-up to receive our newsletters.
- Social Media: Each Tuesday, engage your friends, followers, and contacts by sharing our posts
- Link to and share our donate button: AFA Giving Tuesday
- Link to and share our facebook sites: AFA Hall of Fame, AFA Group , AFA Facebook Fundraiser
The AFA has kicked off its team, league and alumni membership program for 2018 in the 4th quarter as we do annually. To provide more giving options, we have integrated membership solicitation, our donation campaign and Giving Tuesday. All membership applications/donations are reciprocated with premium fulfillment packages.
"On #GivingTuesday, everyone can have an impact! Join us on 11/28 by giving back to your community organizations!"
About #GivingTuesday #GivingTuesday is a global giving movement that has been built by individuals, families, organizations, businesses and communities in all 50 states and in countries around the world. This year, #GivingTuesday falls on November 28. #GivingTuesday harnesses the collective power of a unique blend of partners to transform how people think about, talk about, and participate in the giving season. It inspires people to take collective action to improve their communities, give back in better, smarter ways to the charities and causes they believe in, and help create a better world. #GivingTuesday demonstrates how every act of generosity counts, and that they mean even more when we give together.